Michael Jackson is.....

MDowdey said:
dont get what?

how he got away with it

i didnt follow the trial much, but i imagined that with the documentary that was shown a couple years ago where he admitted that he slept with little boys in his bed that it would be obvious...but i guess not

what do walmart and michael jackson have in common?

LITTLE BOYS PANTS HALF OFF.

here's to you mike! cheers psycho!

Did ya'll hear he went back to the hospital?

Apparently you get food poisoning for eating twelve year old weiners. :shock: :lmao:

whoops, found one!!!

r3755518802.jpg

Artemis said:
I cant believe it, hes been convicted so many times surely someone must think "Wait a minuite"?
I wasn't aware that he had any convictions. The only other time I remember was when a family accused him and it was settled out of court for $$$. Which sort of suggests that they just wanted money and nothing went on with the kid. I mean, if your child had been abused you'd want the ****er who did it hurt wouldn't you? Not money.

I don't follow it much, it's all boring and has nothing to do with me. Still, it all gives people an excuse to a cheap laugh for five minutes.

The Media are the real criminals here for blowing the whole story out of propotion, I thought it was interesting when one of the mothers of the children was labelled a scapegoat and how she was known for 'wild stories' and deranged behaviour. First they tear strips of Wacko Jacko, he wins the trial and the media turn on the parents of the victims.

go figure. :roll:

well I think there should be a death sentence for all pedofiles... we don't need them so shooo....

Artemis said:
I cant believe it, hes been convicted so many times surely someone must think "Wait a minuite"?
No, Ferny's right, Arty...he's been accused many times, but never convicted....not this time, either. In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty, and it never hurts to be rich.

Now, let's all join hands and sing "Kum ba yah".

I wanted to him to go to jail for the sole purpose of a reality TV show. Just the imagine the dynamic of Michael Jackson in jail. Him crying with a few giant, muscle bound gangsters consoling him with a high pitch Mike Tyson like voice. Michael Jackson walking down the hall to the cafateria, surrounded for protection by his "posse", all wearing T-shirts "Michael is innocent".

Michael Jackson is an entertainer and I have not been entertained by this latest bout of accusations and court appearances. We need variety Michael, we need some new material for these "specials" about you. Us little people need some drama to captivate our attention away from our own pathetic little lives.

Hmmmm..........maybe a celebrity grudge match "Michael Jackson vs Martha Stewart........Live from Folsum prison!" ;)

OK, I'm bored again already...............

mentos_007 said:
well I think there should be a death sentence for all pedofiles... we don't need them so shooo....

I'm in agreement, except I'd had whatever you abuse others with, gets cut off...then what would MJ have to grab when he sings :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
I'm in agreement, except I'd had whatever you abuse others with, gets cut off...then what would MJ have to grab when he sings :lol:

oh yeah ! that's even worst than death!!

I don't think they made a good enough case to convict him. That being said I still think he's guilty as h*ll.

Most reactions

Back