Michael Jackson is.....

Luminosity said:
I have a hard time imagining the whacko one with a penis.

Maybe he had one implanted and is checking to see that it hasnt dropped off.

Speaking of that...he wants the pictures of his Penis that they took for the trial back.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3mjn.htm

A question begs to be asked:

If there wasn't any media coverage for MJ's trial and all of us had no idea what happened or didn't happen at Neverland, would we judge him as a pedophile?

I hate the guy alright, he's a wacko and a weirdo, but... A jury just found him not guilty on all 10 counts. I mean these jury people didn't pay any attention to the media, they just listened and judged what was said inside that trial chamber. We have a tendency to judge any celebrity based on what's available on the tube, radio, newspapers. I'm not against freedom of the press but we need to be a little more discerning on who's guilty and who is not based on truth and not on media's slant.

Just my two pennies for the day...

Personally, I found myself wanting to ask every one of those jurors one question- "When will your child start spending time at Neverland?"

MDowdey said:
whoops, found one!!!

r3755518802.jpg

:lmao:

I just read this thread for the first time and find it funny that everybody thinks he's guilty....everyone wants to see the freak fry. It's too easy...

Part of me wants to hit him as hard as possible to see if he shatters like broken glass, and part of me was glad he was acquitted (on several levels), and the last 3rd of me wanted him to hang. Ah....I try to embrace my contradictions nowadays. :) But to assume he's guilty or innocent based on 3 minute snippets on the evening news cracks me up.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
I just read this thread for the first time and find it funny that everybody thinks he's guilty....everyone wants to see the freak fry. It's too easy...

Part of me wants to hit him as hard as possible to see if he shatters like broken glass, and part of me was glad he was acquitted (on several levels), and the last 3rd of me wanted him to hang. Ah....I try to embrace my contradictions nowadays. :) But to assume he's guilty or innocent based on 3 minute snippets on the evening news cracks me up.

The snippets, and all the other snippets, because this aint the first time...

I can see Mitica's view on the lynch mob attitude. It not fair to jump in to conclusions with the info we have.

But I believe this closes the case.
photobug said:
Personally, I found myself wanting to ask every one of those jurors one question- "When will your child start spending time at Neverland?"

And no, I do not know him to hate him. I'm actually a fan of his work. But I wouldnt let my child sleep with him; or anyone else for that matter.

Most reactions

Back