Missed a deal!!

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stupid schedule and stupid me

A good deal popped up on my local craiglist for a D700 with OEM grip and CF cards for $900. Since I am getting more into weddings I thought it would be hard to beat and would make a great 2nd camera compared to my D90 alongside my D600. Heck it may have become the primary

Anyhow, I thought about just buying it and hoping I could sell my D90 later. Put the ad up yesterday for the D90 and today the D700 is gone. If my day wasn't setup to where I got home last night at 9pm I probably would have just went for it and rolled the dice. Naturally I am getting some inquiries on my D90 but now I don't think I want to sell it.

Sorry just venting a little.

I always prefer to look at situations like that as Someone looking out for me. ;-)
Maybe that camera is just about to have a major malfunction, unbeknownst to buyer OR seller, and now YOU will not be the one stuck with it when that happens.

Stupid schedule and stupid me

A good deal popped up on my local craiglist for a D700 with OEM grip and CF cards for $900. Since I am getting more into weddings I thought it would be hard to beat and would make a great 2nd camera compared to my D90 alongside my D600. Heck it may have become the primary

Anyhow, I thought about just buying it and hoping I could sell my D90 later. Put the ad up yesterday for the D90 and today the D700 is gone. If my day wasn't setup to where I got home last night at 9pm I probably would have just went for it and rolled the dice. Naturally I am getting some inquiries on my D90 but now I don't think I want to sell it.

Sorry just venting a little.

Seems awfully cheap for a D700 with a grip and cards, even used. I probably would have been a little suspicious of this one personally so maybe it's not such a bad thing you missed out on it.

It does and which is why I was pushing to get it. Obviously I would have given it the best run through I could have.

Oh well, too late, so sad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back