dannyboyke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shoot with Gwenny a few weeks ago
fegec4.jpg

2i2bwoy.jpg

The skin PP is too much, and her shoulders hunching up makes her look large and akward. If she dropped her shoulders and relaxed, these would be spot on! Shes a lovely girl and the lighting is good.

these pictures are awesome,

my only critique is on her...i just can't get over that piece of metal near her bottom lip... it's distracting to me, but thats just personal preference. (i hate piercings like that b/c it looks like a zit or something, i had to do a double take)... she should take it out

Hi thanks for your comment, apply only Gwenny piercing questions to do is ask for an immediate cessation of the shoot. You do understand that I risk with this model will not run and certainly not because they are exclusive only to shoot me. Thanks anyway for your reaction.
I hope the translation is good because its done with a translatesite i am not so good in englisch writing :er:

I like the top one a lot - I think you did a great job with the skin and eyes. The second one doesn't really have anything to stop me in my tracks, but it's not a bad pic (other than the awkward pose mentioned above I guess)

The skin PP is too much, and her shoulders hunching up makes her look large and akward. If she dropped her shoulders and relaxed, these would be spot on! Shes a lovely girl and the lighting is good.

have to agree 100% here...especially on the skin PP...she just looks blurred.
let some of her natural tones and textures come thru the edit layer...i think it will do these pics well.

the lighting, on the other hand, is quite nice.
would you care to share your set up?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back