More of Winter's Short Interlude in North Germany (again: many pics!!!)

About 8, Ray, I am wondering? And should go back to the area to check on that tree: is that tree much more leaning then?
Actually you are probably right: slopes are a rare sight here, and there is one in my photo... I went by the tree and made that straight, but it possibly is leaning and the area is plane :idea: !!!

Thanks for looking!!! :goodvibe:

About 8, Ray, I am wondering? And should go back to the area to check on that tree: is that tree much more leaning then?
Actually you are probably right: slopes are a rare sight here, and there is one in my photo... I went by the tree and made that straight, but it possibly is leaning and the area is plane :idea: !!!

Thanks for looking!!! :goodvibe:

yes LaFoto.. if you look at the tree line in the bg, you will see this is where you want to seek your levels.. since the tree has lost a limb on the left, it's only natural for it to be leaning right.

very nice series .. i would love to come to your meet up, but my obsession with birds and nature is using all my extra funds.

i would love to come to your meet up, but my obsession with birds and nature is using all my extra funds.

Tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk *shakes head in disbelief*

:wink:

I'll correct that one photo!

Excellent series Corinna. My faves of the lot are 5 and 8. :thumbup: :thumbup:

As usual, "Out of the ordinary" shots. I like them all. I can't thank you enough for feasting my eyes with such photos. I convey my thanks by posting my own sunrise photos.

Most reactions

Back