More Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEFFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I was walking down around the rail yard today, wanting to get some train shots, I saw this passenger train, waiting at the station, so I walked up clser to it, to take some shots, something tipped me off that it was about to leave.

All%20Aboard.jpg

So, I walked back around the bend and sat near the tracks so I could get a shot of it leaving, since there is a nice archway bridge that it passes under. Trying to judge how far back I should be, was harder than I thought, both from the bridge, and from the side of the tracks. It wasn't going very fast, but it sure moves alot of air when it passes.

VIA.jpg

And yes, one other thing that I have wanted to do but never did before is:
Coin%20Flat.jpg

Thanks for looking.

JEFFB said:
And yes, one other thing that I have wanted to do but never did before is:
Coin%20Flat.jpg

Thanks for looking.

:lmao: good for you!

oh... I've never done this with coins!!! buahaha I have never even thought about that!!!

Isn't that illegal? Or at least in the US it is...If so you have evidence of your own crime :lol:

Cool shots JEFFB. I will keep an eye out for that same train, maybe it is heading this way. They pass behind my house all the time. Wouldnt that be cool if I managed to capture the same train. ?
NIce work!!!

that's funny about the coins, i've seen that done before, but never done it myself. I thought it was illegal too, but now that i think about it, they have those little machines at Disneyland and Magic Mountain and similar places that will make a souvenir out of your coinage... Mickey Mouse wouldn't break the law, would he???

Thank you all for the comments, I'm glad you like them. As for the legallity thing, I think it's illegal to deface money, and that would probably qualify, but also I would not be surprised if it is illegal to put things on railroad tracks. I guess I'm a criminal... Yikes! :)

Chiller: that would be the coolest thing. I hope you do see it, and if anyone else sees it and shoots it too. A complete cross Canada adventure.

erniehatt said:
It is illegal to deface a coin of the realm, for commonwealt people it is.Looks as though I am not the only naughty boy around. Ernie
Yes. But at least he did it for himself and didn't take someone else's.

erniehatt said:
It is illegal to deface a coin of the realm, for commonwealt people it is.Looks as though I am not the only naughty boy around. Ernie

wow!!!!

Hope your trains are better than ours, leaves make ours derail let alone coins on the track LOL cool shots of the train though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back