Morning Peep

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
MorningView1.jpg

Now see what I'm talking about? You can take nothing and turn it into a very interesting image! :thumbsup: i love the low angle and choice of composition. cool title too!

edit: at first i was going to complain about the door frame, but it works for me now and fits the title perfectly! excellent Cruzin!

Glad you guys like it, thanks a bunch. :)

I was saving this one cause I wasn't sure how it would fly with others. Personally, I think this is the one of best pictures I have taken. as it shows only enough to tell the story and its a touch sexy which is highly unusual for me Plus I love proper use of shadow in a picture to which I rarely attain..

jonmikal said:
Now see what I'm talking about? You can take nothing and turn it into a very interesting image!

It is something I strive for :) Thanks for noticing.

Who was out for the morning "peep". Your not checking out the neighbours are you. :lol: :lol:

I like the double light on the subject, great photo.

I'm with everyone else here.. Nice work! At first I it didn't appeal to me that much, but now that I've taken it in for a bit, I find that I do like it, and like you said its a very nice story with a hint of sexiness. I mean what guy isn't a sucker for a nice pair of legs! :)

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back