Mornington Crescent?

Mornington Crescent!

(Tough break, Chris. I think you meant to type Camden Road. But I was forcing your hand)

Strictly speaking 'Mornington Crescent' was possible from 'Chalk Farm' so Chris passing it up means that Anti was blocked from making that move for two goes. The Belgian ammendment makes that quite clear.
You can't offer the completion then make it yourself with only one station played between your offer and your play.
Even under Brody that is blatant cheating. If you are going to play the game, play it properly.

You could be right, but Chris a) missed the play from Chalk Farm, b) the Belgians can't be trusted as they waffle so much, and c) Chris has conceded. So nyah nyah.
girl (11).gif

Does Brody permit the use of the reset principle at all? I believe we may have the necessary qorum present for that to stand

the Belgians can't be trusted as they waffle so much

It wasn't an ammendment by the Belgians - it was an ammendment accepted by the Rules committee when they met in Belgium in 1982! D'uh!

Re-starts are only allowed after a minimum 24 hour break. And the first play can only be made by someone who did not play in the previous round unless the break is longer than 48 hours.
Am I the only one who has read the rules?

I would re-read the rules if only they were in stock!! Not even WHSmith have them

Kings Cross

Are we still using Brody, or Marquis of Queensbury now? If it's the latter, I'll see your King's Cross with the Bruno Gambit and go with

Aldgate East

Surely that only applies for face to face games. For the internet version you only need to be registered with your local chapter I think - Hertz I'm sure can confirm. Take a provisional move, we can always replay from New Cross Gate if necessary

Neat... but then I need to generate a new profile. IIIt'll take a while and I need to find my dice. I'll pass this round and move in the next one, if the referee will allow.

(I assume my two-move suspension is over, so I'll dive in)

Bromley-by-Bow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back