Mother & Daughter

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, One from a recent portrait shoot - a gorgeous family - great to work with. Comments and constructive critique always appreciated. Jem x

stewart04.jpg

Really nice shot that I'm sure they will treasure for years to come.

One comment. The dark spot between them (under the younger woman's arm). That is a tiny bit distracting from an otherwise really super image! Bravo! I would crop the image to rid that area. It's not necessary to have. You could even spare a bit of room from the top of the image. Not necessary to have so much white space.

That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well done, I love it.

I agree that it could loose some of the space on top and it wouldn't hurt to get rid of the spot under the arm (crop or clone).

Jemmy:

It's time to stop being a "wannabe" photographer (per your profile) and turn pro. And when you get your website going, this photo goes on the home page.

Beautiful job.

Great shot.
I would very definitely crop this to a 4 x 5 (my own personal preference.) to get rid of space on top and distracting dark space on bottom
edit sent by PM

Wow... thanks for the kind comments... i havent posted here for a while and it is sure nice to hear your thoughts.

'It's time to stop being a "wannabe" photographer (per your profile) and turn pro. And when you get your website going, this photo goes on the home page.'
Thanks a million tim. I actually registered my portrait/wedding photography business last august and business is going really well. I have a website too, but cut off the link because i need to update and would really like to get a bit of flash going. Will be adding this for sure.

Thanks so much again everyone. Will go and crop thisarvo... didnt really even notice the dark area - was too focused on their amazing smiles! oops... thanks for pointing it out x jem xx

Most reactions

Back