MOTW is..... Lisa B

Would you rather be somewhere else right now? If so, where?

How long have you been married?

How did you two meet?

What was your first camera?

How did you get involved on TPF?

How long have you been married?:

We have been married a year since April 5th.

How did you two meet?:

Funnily enough we met on the internet!!

What was your first camera?:

**** knows, I had a bunch of them! I had an awesome 35mm cam that was tri-coloured. I also had a 110 cam that was crap. I cant remember, I sux!

you met him on the internet on a dating site? or on a forum? or where?

Do you like flying?

What is the biggest fish you've ever caught (assuming you've gone fishing)?

whats your favorite painting not by you? favorite drawing not by you?

I met him on a site that wasnt a dating site and met him over new year as a friend coz I had time free. 3 days later he proposed.

I love fishing but only catch crap.

One of my favourite paintings is one by my husband of these microchips. Also, a painting by my mate Ellie who is awesome. Its a painting of me and a painting of my boy! Awesome!

xxxxxxx

do you think I've done the right thing buying a Yashica Electro 35 for 10$ on eBay?
And no, the item hasn't arrived yet as I'm confirming shipping costs with the seller still

do you think I've done the right thing buying a Yashica Electro 35 for 10$ on eBay?
And no, the item hasn't arrived yet as I'm confirming shipping costs with the seller still

Anything for 10 bucks is a bargain.

Working in your mom's pub, you must have some funny stories to tell of wacky customers etc. Tell us a few!

What was your favourite class in school? Least favourite?

Do you pay by cash, cheque, or credit card usually?

Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy? (and no, you can't answer 'neither')

What do you have to say about this:
after two weeks working on a program written in JAVA I've finished it 4 hours before I had to upload it to my online-campus for checking. :D
And it even seems to work! Ha!

Working in your mom's pub, you must have some funny stories to tell of wacky customers etc. Tell us a few!:

Everyone that drinks in our pub is mental. We're a real locals pub and rarely get any strangers in but we're all on a similar wave length so it's usually a laugh. Yesterday this prick who looked about 50ish came in, got drunk, started having a go at EVERYONE (he wasnt a local) and then when we told him to leave and barred him he threw up a "W" with two hands like you do when you're about 12 going "Whatever!" - moron! If anything really funny happens i'll fill you in...most funny stuff you have to be there for...

What was your favourite class in school? Least favourite? :

I hated school, period. But I had an affinity with English, hence why I did an English Degree - funily enough that also turned into my least favourite subject because I became SICK TO DEATH of it by the time i got my degree!

Do you pay by cash, cheque, or credit card usually?

Usually cash. I have no idea where my cheque book is and I don't own any credit cards because they belong to the bank of satan! :D

Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy? (and no, you can't answer 'neither'):

I prefer boxers. The only people that should wear briefs are kids and really old senile men. Although, saying that, I actually don't care as long as the person wearing them is happy about it.

I much preferred the "neither" option.

What do you have to say about this:
after two weeks working on a program written in JAVA I've finished it 4 hours before I had to upload it to my online-campus for checking. :D
And it even seems to work! Ha!:

I say, AWESOME! And congratulations! I did programming for a year and quit because it drove me mental! :hail:

Most reactions

Back