MOTW is..... Tangerini

Life, what's that all about then?

Seriously, I'm only just halfway through my coffee. Though maybe I've just hit the nail on the head. I'm gonna go with coffee as my answer. :coffee:

what would you do if you were a anemena............amena..........anomine.........anemone,yeah thats it, anemone.

I suppose I would be generally bored since I wouldn't be able to move around much. Though I'd get my kicks by stinging passersby.

So... in your professional opinion... why is Colorado the best state in the Union?

Because it's gorgeous!

Antartican said:
What is Declan doing?

Are you still studying? What course?

How old are the kiddies?

He had a lovely St. Patty's day - I believe there is even a picture or two, though ultimately he's been a pain in the neck, always playing pranks on the household.

I am still studying. :) I'm currently taking world art history (the companion class to the one I took last semester).

My son is 6, Leigh is nearly 4, and the baby just turned 2.

Ockie said:
What took you so long to answer all the previous questions?
I'm a bit behind timezone-wise. :blushing:

spiffybeth said:
is there a theme for the avatars this week?

There should be shouldn't there... how about fruit? :lol:

Congrats on MOTW!

Which celebrity would you like to photograph?

What is your dream vacation?

I think it'd be fun to photograph David Tennant.

Dream vacation... well to be honest the Germany TPF meet-up was going to be something of a dream vacation, but unfortunately we've had to cancel. :(

Good idea on the avatar... Great answer for Colorado!

Have you ever been tree jumping?

heehee thanks :)

No, I've never been, not sure I even know what it is?

Renair said:
If you can go to any country in the world for 2 weeks to photograph the location, where would it be and why?

I would like to go to Iceland. The landscape there is beautiful and so dramatic.

Otters or Penguins??

and remember I have access to Cadburys chocolate

describe your outfit today.

how far in advance do you plan your clothes? do you have clothes with stains that you still wear?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back