MOTW - Mentos 007

mentos_007 said:
Chris, my mum isn't really happy with me posting her pics online, because of her work, I hope you understand this.

And to your question, I am an only child and honestly, I am really happy with it! At home I live with my parents (soon moving out) AND with my grandparents AND with my cute doggy, called Bond.
no problem! I totally understand! :D
I just had to know if you had any sisters that were my age. ;)

:lol:

nitefly said:
Can we see a pic of your cute doggy, called Bond? :p

here he is.. from today :)

IMG_1472.jpg

LittleMan said:
no problem! I totally understand! :D
I just had to know if you had any sisters that were my age. ;)

:lol:

SO I AM NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU???? OR MAYBE I AM TOO OLD?!

kidding :p

Hey Mentos....hows it going eh? Man, I wish I had paid attention when my Grandpa, and Dad tried to teach me Polish.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are ya ever gonna come over to the darkside for a visit. :D
I have always wondered what is in for music in Poland. What is the big craze right now.

PlasticSpanner said:
Can you post a photo of your favourite house close to your home? (not including your own!)

Maybe somewhere you'd like to buy if you had the money.

ok, but first I need to eat my breakfast :D

Chiller said:
Hey Mentos....hows it going eh? Man, I wish I had paid attention when my Grandpa, and Dad tried to teach me Polish.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are ya ever gonna come over to the darkside for a visit. :D
I have always wondered what is in for music in Poland. What is the big craze right now.

now the big craze are young gals singning about love or sex or both. you know all those blonde ones, teen...often they are very very stupid... but this is the music enjoyed by 11-12 year olds and they are fascinated by it! but I thinkk that our Polish rock is really good... for those who don't know Polish language the lyrics may sound weird but the music is cool... try 'Budka Suflera', 'Kombi' or 'Lady Pank' - my favs in old good guitar :)

oh and darkside... honestly I sometimes visit it and watch pics posted there. and I even have one pic to post there!!!! but... I am not very dark... I am very optimistic person who love nature :D

Aleksandra congrats on being the member of the week, I just was looking at your website and realized how I wish I was abroad to photograph the areas you have... they are spendid!!

My question for you... is can you post your all time favorite photo and explain why it is as such...

Orgnoi1 said:
Aleksandra congrats on being the member of the week, I just was looking at your website and realized how I wish I was abroad to photograph the areas you have... they are spendid!!

My question for you... is can you post your all time favorite photo and explain why it is as such...

thanks a lot!

most of you have seen this pic:

gdynia_078.jpg

I took it at 4 am on the beach when I was spending holidays with my friend. I just... like it :)

this pic is even more special to me because I took it 4 months after I started my digital photography adventure with fuji s5000. I used to shoot with zenit but the results were very poor and I lacked cash on developing the film and so on.. so I saved for a year and bought fuji which was extremely expensive 3 years ago (the price of nowadays canon 350d) and for a girl who had just bagan high school it was a lot of cash! so.. this is my first good pic... and I am afraid the last one :p:p

btw do you know that all this MOTW thread is a great place to make your post counter GO UP extremely fast?? :D:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back