Move from d7200 to d500

For me D500 appears to be great as i am using D3200 till now. I am not a skilled photographer but i take photos often and i know how frustrating it will be when camera struggles to autofocus properly during low light.I felt the need for more light once when my camera suddenly stopped autofocussing when a large cloud obstructed the sunlight for a few seconds.Also during rainy days the sky remains dark most of the time and i think D500 will be a better choice during such conditions.

But there is one feature i hate in D500.Its the touch screen. Because of this reason i am still hesitating to buy it.I had bitter experiences with products with touch screen.I faced problems while using touch screen in some products and they became useless (Microwave oven, cellphone etc)But D500 is very costly and i dont want to take a risk.

I am living in a town with a coal mine close to it and its hard to prevent dust. How to manage the touch screen?

1.Is there any option to avoid using the touch screen? Do this camera have any buttons to use instead of using touchscreen?

2. Will this camera work properly even when the touch screen fails to work?

Please help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back