Muir Woods - San Francisco

tsabary

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey..! haven't logged in for a while.

I've been to San Fran about 5 months ago but only now I had tge time for some post editing. This one I really liked and would like to hear what you guys think

oh I like this

wow, nice! I actually drove there, but we decided it was too cold that day to go walk around, was hoping the drive up to it would be as scenic.

I actually can't remember how the drive up there was like, I thing we had to take a bus up there so maybe I wasn't paying attention.

It's a beautiful place. Looking at my pictures from there it seems like a lot of them look the same but I think it's just because I'm a beginner and missing shots I just don't see yet

It is very nice there. My Grandmother lives close by in Mill Valley (used to live in SF). Last time I was there it kept trying to rain so I wasn't able to get much in the way of photos. The San Francisco/Mill Valley area is crazy with its weather, I've had times when I'm wearing shorts up near Russian Hill then get down closer to the bay and need a full length winter coat and warm pants.

Mark Twain was quoted as saying(I will try to remember this correctly), " I spent the coldest winter of my life one July in San Francisco."

I like this photo a lot. It wasn't the type of tree I was expecting to see from the title, but it was a nice surprise. It has a lot of visually appealing lines and excellent lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back