My 1st Pic Post.......Honda gathering

Here's some of my Bosses TL type S

DSC_0424copy.jpg

DSC_0416copy.jpg

DSC_0421copy.jpg

DSC_0411copy.jpg

DSC_0405copy.jpg

Oooh, I like that orange background! And, the lighting on the car in the last shot is nice.

love all the pics u have taken here!!!

was expecting civics and crxs to tell u the truth! nice to see nsx and integra's, here in europe we have to import the acuras not nice!

love all the pics u have taken here!!!

was expecting civics and crxs to tell u the truth! nice to see nsx and integra's, here in europe we have to import the acuras not nice!

Well, there was a bunch of Civic's and CRX's.....I met up with all these people at a local honda meet 50+ cars were there. These guys just happened to be the ones that wanted pictures instead of going street racing.

DSC_0492copy.jpg

DSC_0427copy.jpg

Oo, I love the TL.

Whats done performance wise?

Im a car guy, i just dont get around to taking pictures of cars yet. None turn out like want.

Oo, I love the TL.

Whats done performance wise?

Im a car guy, i just dont get around to taking pictures of cars yet. None turn out like want.

Only thing done to the TL is bolt on. According to the owner he was looking into a supercharger, but no one makes one for the Type-S. They make them for the regular ones just not the type-S. So, intake, headers, exhaust and pulleys. He's lowered on Teins with EDFC. 19 inch Ron Jon wheels. Full array of electronic upgrades, Xbox full system. It really is a excellent car.

Only thing done to the TL is bolt on. According to the owner he was looking into a supercharger, but no one makes one for the Type-S. They make them for the regular ones just not the type-S. So, intake, headers, exhaust and pulleys. He's lowered on Teins with EDFC. 19 inch Ron Jon wheels. Full array of electronic upgrades, Xbox full system. It really is a excellent car.

I like it cause its really clean. Like, atleast from the outside.. It appears as if it could have came from the factory like that... which is what I like.

impressive photos :thumbup:

what kind of post processing did you do to the TL-S pics? they almost have that HDR/tonemapping feel to them....i love it.

impressive photos :thumbup:

what kind of post processing did you do to the TL-S pics? they almost have that HDR/tonemapping feel to them....i love it.

I usually only tinker with Contrast, Saturation and Shadow and Highlights. Every once in a while I will play with Exposure.

I'm glad you like them. I really hope you enjoy cars because that's what most of my posts will be. :thumbup:

I like 3, 4, and 5. 1 and 2 aren't bad shots but they are generic angles. Try taking more car photography from odd angles to get more striking pictures!

I like 3, 4, and 5. 1 and 2 aren't bad shots but they are generic angles. Try taking more car photography from odd angles to get more striking pictures!

I try not to have much else distracting.......weird angles sometimes give me a headache. I do appreciate the comments and critiques.:thumbup: I probably will try some more angles to spice things up a bit.

keep em coming.

-yugamu

Nice looking, liking the TL and the S2K.

I'll have to put up some of my brothers hatchback when I am able to get some good pictures of it.

Weathers been crappy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back