My class

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes i think i have the dumbest co-students ever!!!! today we shot infrared film... HALF THE CLASS WENT OUTSIDE AND THEN LOADED THIER FILM!!!! Seriously, i dont get it.. not only does it say it on the box. but me and my friend jesse with the help of the teacher told everyone to load it in complete darkness, but they did opposite i dont get them sometimes

You cant teach common sense.

Like a friend of mine says:
"It doesn't cost anything to pay attention"

haha some people.

It's amazing to see people do really silly things. Some people just don't appear to be switched on.
It's worrying to see lots of "smart" people like that to.

terri said:
All that beautiful film wasted....makes me wanna cry.... :meh:

I'm with you, Terri. That's a terrible waste of IR film :confused:

ferny said:
I didn't know you shot IR Alison. I didn't even know you shot film!
Shhhhhhhh....it's a secret.

Yes, I had film days before I went digital. Learned on a Canon AE-1 then shot with the Canon 630 for years until I got my first digital back in 2001. I don't shoot much film now, occasionally a shot on one of Aubrey's cameras that he collects. I did my own developing, bulk rolled and made test strips :D IR was always my favorite film. I like the IR simulation that you can do in PS, but for me it doesn't come close to the real thing.

hmmm I think that is caused by the weather :) and the low pressure :) I do some silly things too... hmmm for example I fell asleep on Polish lesson a few days ago :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back