Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these today...nothing fantastic...just some snaps. It was FREEZING COLD and getting dark, so I didn't stay out long to take more! The one in the pink coat is my little cousin..the other one is technically just the daughter of a close familyi friend, but close enough to be considered family!

Anyway...here they are...

NRSMALLedit.jpg

NicReaSMALLEDIT.jpg

NicoleNoel.jpg

Reannasmalledit.jpg

I really like the second one and that is saying a lot because I am horrible about liking everything centered. How old are the girls?

Nicole (in pink) is almost 15, and Reanna is almost 13. And dammit, I TOLD them they were to stop growing up and they DIDN'T LISTEN! :) I should go through my old photos...I have a picture of Nicole when she was still in diapers...wearing nothing but a diaper, a pink jean jacket (no shirt under it!) and a whole lot of mud from the puddle she was sitting in the middle of! Sigh....yup...I'm gonna have to dig that out later...Nicole has a little boyfriend I'm sure would love to see it! :twisted:

nice series corry! i like #'s 2 & 3 best. looks really cold there! we got a touch of snow this evening; i'm waiting on a good one for some b&w's.

#2 works for me too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back