My Cousin's Wedding

KillerChaos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please keep in mind, these are in NO WAY professional shots, but rather just some random pics I took.

ChurchSeneca.jpg

MattDani.jpg

Wedding.jpg

Wedding2.jpg

Wedding3.jpg

#6 This is a pretty cool Quilt somebody made with a bunch of pictures of the bride and groom.
Wedding4.jpg

WeddingCake.jpg

Feedback welcome n appreciated.

I like them a lot for what they are and that is what photography is about most of the the time memory savers.

Just to be a complete jerk I edited the only one I thought could have been improved with editing. I hope you dont mind.
536po3c.jpg

Just to let you know what I did. i cropped it to get rid of some distractions. sharpened it a some.. then changed the white balance. Again not sure it helps but I thought that it might.

Thanks, but why was this moved out of the wedding section?
The wedding section is part of 'The Business District' and is meant to be for working pros to post their photos. That's not to say that your photos are inferior...just that, as you put it..."these are in NO WAY professional shots"

As for feed back;
#1 is crooked and underexposed, but looks fairly sharp.
#2 has some issues. The focus appears to be on the girl or wall in the background, rather than the couple...and it looks like the shutter speed was too slow for a hand held shot (it's blurry). Also, the white balance/color is off, it's too yellow.
#3 looks better but the couple are obscured and it's crooked.
#4 is better but we can't see their faces.
#5 a well exposed shot, but we can't see the couple
#6 Nice shot of the quilt.
#7 Nice shot of the cake, it's a little dark but otherwise nice.

Ooh number 1 is neat. I dont think its consdiered very proper or polite to stand on a pew for a little better composition which might have helped but what can you do there eh?

3 is cool! I think too that it would look nice vertical and moved back a bit at the time. You can probably even play with the saturation in that one too. It might be neat like that. :)

that is a neat quilt and what a cool cake! So tall!

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back