MY D800 IS BROKED!

My D800 is back and is de-broked!

The focus is sooooooooooo spot on now... and so sharp in general. I think this thing was even more broken than I realized. After 8 months of ownership I finally feel like I got the camera I paid for. YAY.

Glad to hear it, buddy! So Make us go "OOH" and "AAH" with some of the shots you can do with that baby! ;)

i just want to thank you and all the ones out there rushing to buy new gear...

i'll be buying your refurbished gear at half price when Nikon straightens out all those issues :)

i just want to thank you and all the ones out there rushing to buy new gear...

i'll be buying your refurbished gear at half price when Nikon straightens out all those issues :)

Well that would work except... I keep all my stuff. :)

Yeah, well... we'll see. :p

I've really been very annoyed about the whole thing. I waited for eeeeeeeeeeeeeons for a FF camera. I finally get one, and the thing is pretty much a piece of crap, and because of the STUPID big RAW files I basically had to upgrade my whole infrastructure to compensate. And for what? Blurry damned pictures, that's what. BAH.

:lol:

I'm just grumpy. I'm sure I'll be floored when they fix it and it sucks less. :)

I do LOVE mine.. just need to get out and use it more! lol! Maybe I will do a series of Selfies, nearly naked it dirty underwear... seems popular today! lol! (NOT!) ;)

Oh yes, excellent idea. And that 36MP will really bring out the nasty hairs on your big fat belly and the pee stains on your tighty whities.

:lol:

Please don't let kundalini get that camera.
(NSFW: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nsfw-nude-photos/194629-nsfw.html)

I think you should have went with the upgrade....
$images.jpg

Most reactions

Back