Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by Qpa, Jun 17, 2005.
I cant turn on my EOS 300d, what can I do?
did you read a manual corectly? sorry but maybe it's the wrong button or you forgot to put batteries inside? jk
describe what you have done before to the cam and maybe then we migh be helpful
1) You haven't charge the battery
2) You put the battery in on the wrong side
3) You didn't put in a battery at all
After trying the 3 pissibilities, if your camera still doesn't work...
1) If you got it second-handed you're duped. Nothing you can do, save for bringing it to a camera repair shop (can be costly though, just a word of warning)
2) If you have just bought it, return it to the store ASAP. You might have a faulty circuitry OR your switch-on mechanism isn't right. Either way, it's a cause to return the item.
I have the 300D - if you follow the instructions on the manual everything should be right.
Note - 300D is a good camera. Once you've managed to get the camera on, enjoy!
Make sure the battery door is completely closed.
I put in new batteries in my camera but it didn't work because I had put them in wrong. This may be your reason to why yours isnt working? Its a bummer putting batteries in cameras
Mine works fine
I think you need to give us some more info.
IE. Is it second hand?
Have you just purchased it?
Have you made any changes that may have caused it to not turn on?
Is the battery fully charged. If new - did you charge the battery first.
If new - are you expecting to look through the LCD?
hahaha sorry but this made me laugh
Made me laugh too!!
But I've given my Digital Rebel and 20D to people to take shots for me and they immediately look at the LCD and I have to explain to them!!!
Separate names with a comma.