My Eyes Are Big

darthkir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
syakirzainol.fotopages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While waiting for dinner to be served, I took my daughter for a quick photoshoot outside...

IMG_0922-1.jpg

my eyes are big...

IMG_0970-1.jpg

my eyelashes are long...

She has the "eyes of love and beauty".

Cute child!

Thanks. What is a 1972 C-135? Is it a film type?

"C-135" was the developing process for the old-style Kodak Instamatic cameras that used 35mm casette film that you would take to your local drugstore or supermarket for developing. Especially in the late 60s and early 70s it had a distinctive slightly desaturated caste.

"C-135" was the developing process for the old-style Kodak Instamatic cameras that used 35mm casette film that you would take to your local drugstore or supermarket for developing. Especially in the late 60s and early 70s it had a distinctive slightly desaturated caste.

Thanks for the info!

I absolutely LOVE #2 - look at those eye lashes... she's a very lucky girl!

On my monitor, they both show a definite green cast.

I like the desaturated, textured look. Her eyes and eyelashes are great!

I agree, they're a bit green, maybe a tad yellow too. They're also noisey but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it fits the mood. Great capture especially on the first one but I would try to correct the color.

I agree, they're a bit green, maybe a tad yellow too. They're also noisey but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it fits the mood. Great capture especially on the first one but I would try to correct the color.

The casts are intentional, and the noise is not noise; those are grains from Totally Rad action.

I love #1 and think it is perfect.

Awesome job! Her eyes are absolutely gorgeous. Love the graininess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back