My favorite night shots from Ybor City, Tampa, FL

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow, what energy! I could have done so much more but the wife wasn't into it. She kind of killed my photo buzz. I was in reflection heaven and trust me, that was the only thing heavenly about it. Thanks to @smoke665 for suggesting it. I want to go back during the day but really at night by myself.

1492948465143.jpg

1492948479107.jpg

1492948499055.jpg

1492948518407.jpg

1492948537471.jpg

1492948562771.jpg

1492948579020.jpg

1492948592866.jpg

1492948604720.jpg

1492948625880.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Wow JC these are great! We spent the day there, but had to get back because of fur babies, so we didn't get the full effect. Will have to make a trip there after dark now. Did you get to eat at the Columbia?

Wow JC these are great! We spent the day there, but had to get back because of fur babies, so we didn't get the full effect. Will have to make a trip there after dark now. Did you get to eat at the Columbia?
Thanks. No

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Some neat photos, looks like a great place to vacation. I like the idea of $2 well drinks after 9 PM!

Some neat photos, looks like a great place to vacation. I like the idea of $2 well drinks after 9 PM!
Thanks. Man I seen way more but the wife was irritated with my constant stopping and studying. She said I looked like a retard. She is not an ideal camera assistant, actually, I fired her last night.

You captured a lot of feel for the place. Every time I see Ybor, I keep thinking it need another vowel. The place looks as if, in lieu of a landfill, they have walls. Good set.

Thanks. Man I seen way more but the wife was irritated with my constant stopping and studying. She said I looked like a retard. She is not an ideal camera assistant, actually, I fired her last night.
Photography and family vacation do not mix.

You captured a lot of feel for the place. Every time I see Ybor, I keep thinking it need another vowel. The place looks as if, in lieu of a landfill, they have walls. Good set.
Thanks.

She is not an ideal camera assistant, actually, I fired her last night

My wife and I worked together in our business for years. She tried this trick many times, and didn't work. Her office was on one end of the building and mine was on opposite end. Had some good people in the middle that mediated our arguments, or there might have been some serious consequences!!! LOL

Photography and family vacation do not mix.
I learned that last night. Next time, going it alone. Lol

Ybor, I keep thinking it need another vowel. The

Replace the "y" with "e" and you have the pronunciation. Also despite it's night life appeal. It didn't feel unsafe, just rowdy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back