TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres the original

tractorfirst.jpg

and the HDR
hdrtractor.jpg

would love to hear thoughts im pretty happy with how it looks!

HDR really needs 3 different exposures. You did create an HDR image out of that shot but try with 3 differently exposed images. Watch the noise in the shot. Get a tripod out and shoot at a really low ISO 100. With the tripod you wont need to worry about the shutter speed.

I think you went a bit too far. It looks kinda fake. There's also a lot of noise. What EV setting did you use?
Edit: You used a single exposure?

it is 3 different exposures i didnt wanna post all 3 since itll be huge -2 0 +2 tripod was used

just checked iso was like 800 which explains the noise

i wanted the fake look i was going for dramatic effect

It definitely has that trademark HDR look. Now just tone down the dramatic effect and you have a nice picture.

Lookin good!

If you were going for that effect great job. But A tru HDR image looks realistic not cartoony. but the shot looks nice

although i like how the first one came out i like the "fake" look but is this one better? more realistic atleast?

tractorfirstAnd2more.jpg

The second one is much better. It has good HDR quality still a little bit of the cartoonish look but not to bad really.

here is my HDR, in the real world, I would never be able to get the log cabin and the mountain in the same exposure in one shot. This is a combo of about 8 pictures.

UntitledHDR001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back