My first model shoot!!!!

OttawaPhotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so I have posted my few first wedding photos in another thread and I thought I would post my first model photo shoot here as well! Again C&C welcome!! I had tons of fun while shooting with her and I will definitely do it again!

Enjoy!

IMGP8841-vers-2-1.jpg

IMGP8788.jpg

IMGP8678.jpg

IMGP8780crop.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

In pics 1 and 3 she doesnt look like she wants to be there, however the last one is very nice.

#3 is a real winner! #2 is bringing the rest down tho. Overall great job, and she is very pretty.

Huh. The second is my favorite, but I really like them all. The second shows a lot of "tude". Love it.

I disagree with Tyler and agree with Cindy. The #2 street shot is awesome! #1 to me is kinda not working because she looks too fake in the chest area. Just my opinion. I really like the tilt in #3. Great job on #4 too. Very nice overall.

NJ

#2 for me as well. Nice work

I don't like the pole/flags coming out of her head in #2 but the rest are nice...especially #4!

I like no.2 and 4. the pole isn't distracting to me at all in no.2 even when I went back for another look, and I just love the composition, the expression and the lighting in no.4. 1 an 3 weren't appealing to me, but still nice work for all of them.

Ya....I would do it again, too ;)...lol.

Anyways, they're good shots. I like the placement of her hips in #2...really sexy.

I like her attitude and walking down the street is fine, but I think the background is too distracting. Not so much a fan of #1, but I really like #4.

Nice photos, really like #4

does she know how to smile?

All very nice shots; I prefer #1, #3 and #4. The street shot just doesn't do it for me. #1 is just great with her expression and her eyes seem to be looking right at you. Very nice model also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back