My friends are really pretty. (2 MORE POSTED)

I'm not familiar with him, so I'll have to take your word for it, haha.

I'm going to ignore you said that! But here's the image that came to mind:

Baja_Sessions_-_Chris_Isaak.jpg

Probably his most popular work, released in 1989 (which is why I'm ignoring that you don't know who he is because that makes me feel old!!) Just watch the video. Very sexy.

First thing that came to my head was "Chris Isaak." The face isn't the same, but the styling - both his and the photo's - is definitely very Isaak-esque.:)
yup, Chris... I thought the same :)

Ehh... Maybe it's because I know him, but I don't see it. :lol:

I'M POSTING THE OTHER ONES.

I dunno why I'm even bothering, cause it's late and no one will see this anyway, but here it is:

_U5A5980_Resized.jpg

And then, of course... there's this one :lol: :laugh2: :

_U5A5978_Resized.jpg

I was all about photographing girls for the longest time (and I still am... my women's portraiture thing is very important to me), however, at this point I'm pretty convinced I need to start giving the boys a little more attention...

I found a model on MM who is stellar and trying to portfolio build, and I shot him a message to see if he wants to shoot. We'll see. Knowing my luck, he'll ignore me, but whatever. :laugh2:

I really love the first of the second ones you posted.

That doesn't even make sense...but I bet you'll know what I'm talking about. And that should scare you a little bit. :D

I really love the first of the second ones you posted.

That doesn't even make sense...but I bet you'll know what I'm talking about. And that should scare you a little bit. :D

That's makes perfect sense, and I ain't scarred. :lol: ;)

Nice! But I don't like his hair, that's me though, I'm a long hair guy!!!;)

I thought I would post a better C&C, since your having a cow about him not getting enough attention!

#1 Just doesn't say anything to me, sorry.
I like #2 the best, it is just a nice clean intense look into the camera!
But #3 makes me really wander what he is thinking about, he is giving a look that says " I know something you don't ". So I like it!!!

Last edited:
Of the two added ones, I prefer the first. There's just something about his hand in the second shot that isn't right - I just can't place what it is.

I thought I would post a better C&C, since your having a cow about him not getting enough attention!

THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S NOT.

I post girls... Millions of responses.

I NEVER shoot boys (it wasn't even *his* shoot, haha), so I was really excited to post this one. But you post boys... and responses go down 80%. It's a proven statistic. DON'T LOOK IT UP. JUST TRUST ME.

#4 Just doesn't say anything to me, sorry.

#4? I only posted 3, haha.

Of the two added ones, I prefer the first. There's just something about his hand in the second shot that isn't right - I just can't place what it is.

That's because it's *not* right. :laugh2:

I started this thread for the first image. It's my fave. I love the second one too, but there's just something about the first one that I *really* love.

The third one, was not a serious attempt in any manner by either of us. He was just goofing around. :lol:

I just posted it, because I find it funny. :laugh2:

Okay I tried counting, I don't always think so well! ;)

Most reactions

Back