My job at 5am

RinconPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont remember what I had my camera on but I know I didnt use a flash at all and no camera stand ... Its a Nikon D40 , 5th day having the camera and was just practicing night shots . I dont know how many I can posy up but here .. Any comments is appreciated , please dont let these photos fool you I'am very very new at this . ;)

test2030.jpg

test2014.jpg

test2026.jpg

test2024.jpg

test2023.jpg

test2004.jpg

test2003.jpg

test2013.jpg

test2012.jpg

test2031.jpg

test2020.jpg

hey, thanks for sharing, interesting to see the inner workings of a tyre factory. (is it a tyre factory?) some of the images seem over-exposed though the last two I quite like, correct exposure too :)

the majority lacks sharpness in my view, but still i like the 5th)

Wow , Thanks for the comments and suggestions , Yes its a Tire shop for COmmercial carrier in Auburndale Florida , If I remember correctly I had the round button on Flash off , plus I didnt have a stand , I purchased a stand now I 'm gonna practice more with it , These pictures were taken at 5am in the morning , with what ever lighting was around me , I still dont know how to do editting , I'm still learning how to take pictures first....:lol: ,,, But thanks again , I made a perfect choice by joining this forum cause this is what I'm looking for good advice ,... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back