My Kittyloaf Part 2

LisaK24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wish I could catch her in more "action" type shots, but she's getting lazy in her old age. Owells.

<1
2289612451_93eab582d1.jpg

<2
2290405352_deb6fdb9d8.jpg

<3
2289611197_083e4b5e9c.jpg

<4
2289610269_311a25d21b.jpg

The cat looks semi blinded in most of the pictures... maybe try softening the light to get a softer look?

Cute cat tho!

Not even catnip gets her excited? my older cat goes crazy over pipecleaners hehe.
She looks so cuddly though!

What a gorgeous kitty!
I love the third shot. The look she's giving the camera is just hilarious.

The cat looks semi blinded in most of the pictures... maybe try softening the light to get a softer look?

Cute cat tho!

no she just always has the evil/pissed off squinted look in her eyes when she's relaxing...or maybe she secretly hates being photographed...who knows ;)

Not even catnip gets her excited? my older cat goes crazy over pipecleaners hehe.
She looks so cuddly though!

strangely, catnip doesn't affect her that much.

but she looovves some cheese :mrgreen:

there is a toy called da bird (look on ebay or local pet store) its a wand toy with a feather attachment that spins as it flys through the air, its supposed to imitate a bird flying, even the laziest of cats love it, we have to hide ours or my cat Mellow wont stop playing!!! here is a video of him playing he gets crazier near the middle of it http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/rachelsne/?action=view&current=08dcdee7.pbr )

She is a beautiful car, I like the number 2 the best

there is a toy called da bird (look on ebay or local pet store) its a wand toy with a feather attachment that spins as it flys through the air, its supposed to imitate a bird flying, even the laziest of cats love it, we have to hide ours or my cat Mellow wont stop playing!!! here is a video of him playing he gets crazier near the middle of it http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/rachelsne/?action=view&current=08dcdee7.pbr )

She is a beautiful car, I like the number 2 the best

I'll have to look for that toy, I know she'd love it :]

Since I don't let her outside anymore, I'm sure she misses "the hunt"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back