My little angel?

Shocknawe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shocknawe.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't tell ya the train of thought here, we were cleaning the basement and I happened to have the camera handy. My little one asked me to take a quick photo and she through me a silly face and this was the end state...:lol:

Good edit! I think that chair and stone wall worked out perfect for the shot.

I'm waiting for her head to spin around while spewing vomit and yelling "REDRUM, REDRUM!"

The chair and the stone wall do both work well for this creepy, and disturbing, edit.

I'm waiting for her head to spin around while spewing vomit and yelling "REDRUM, REDRUM!".....
I often have the same dilema.... confusing two different movie scenes. :D

The chair is tilted right, but yet the vertical masonry joint is straight. This also steps very closely to selective coloring but with an unatural transition.

Too cool to have a daughter that is willing to play with you on these types of shoots.

apreciate the comments guys, yeah the chair is 1 of four my wife got from her great grandmother, so yes the chair style combined with the cinder blocks is pretty much what drove me to the "dark side" hahaha!

My goodness, this pic is horrific... but in the greatest of ways!!
Cute little girls being creepy has always gave me the chills (i think ever since those twins in The Shining) and this just hit my chilly bone too.
I'm sure the original pic looked very sweet but your great editing makes the pic look malevolent

Most reactions

New Topics

Back