My never-ending tshirt

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So instead of posting a new tshirt shot everynow and then, I figured it might be easier to start a thread that I can update when I get a new shot or two. As always, comments and crits are welcome!

4052322561_391dc7b9cf_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like the shot... though I'm a little confused about her smiling face connected with the grittiness of the rest of the image.

Also, for being a shot of a shirt, I can't really see the shirt all that well.

I like that shot, and love the split toned background...however you managed to do that. Was that by the use of 2 gelled strobes in the background or all done in PP? Either way I like it.

I like the shot... though I'm a little confused about her smiling face connected with the grittiness of the rest of the image.

Also, for being a shot of a shirt, I can't really see the shirt all that well.

Yeah it's not really a shot of the shirt per se, just a lifestyle/commercial shot of someone wearing the shirt. Like when you see a jeans commercial, it's rarely about the jeans! LOL

I like that shot, and love the split toned background...however you managed to do that. Was that by the use of 2 gelled strobes in the background or all done in PP? Either way I like it.

PP.

It's quite easy! What I do is use the lasso tool with a large 200pixel feather. I select the area I want to change and then use either color balance or in this case adjust the neutrals in the selective color in order to find the right tone.

Awsome shots. I really like the second one. I don't know what it is. Everything just works lol. That model i guess is also the reason. She seems to have the perfect look for these types of shots.

Keep them coming.

Gian

Some new stuff:

Christy 1:
4110122909_aa24946e85_b.jpg

Christy 2:
4110160577_7161e8b3bf_o.jpg

Some new stuff for my Never-ending-tshirt-thread:

Best of Marissa:
4157457119_0a2d25fdbf_b.jpg

Ashley Ann:

4152057560_cf163d2bb9_b.jpg