my new baby is in there!

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A recent maternity shoot I did, I really like this image with the lens flare I added in pp. What do you think?

_MG_0068_3copy.jpg

_MG_0051copy.jpg

_MG_0046_4copy.jpg

_MG_0024_2copy.jpg

_MG_0051copy.jpg

great images! i am not so sure that i like the lens flair, but i love the image... great job.... and welcome!

Great shots, all of them. I might like the lens flare if it wasn't colour. Great work!

The lens flair isnt working in #1 IMO. Also, I would have moved the mother or child closer to bring them together more, or backed up further to bring them both into the shot more. I do like it though, just without the lens flare.

#2 is my favorite, but arent #2 and #5 the same thing??

#3 is very nice, except the child looks like a porcelain doll.

Wow #3 is awesome!!!! I love how cute that little boy is and the mom and son with matching outfits. Just too cute!!!!!

The lens flair isnt working in #1 IMO. Also, I would have moved the mother or child closer to bring them together more, or backed up further to bring them both into the shot more. I do like it though, just without the lens flare.

#2 is my favorite, but arent #2 and #5 the same thing??

#3 is very nice, except the child looks like a porcelain doll.

Thanks for your comments and yes I didn't realise I had posted the same image twice. these posts are my first so I'm just figuring it out...sorry guys. As for no.1 I couldn't get the child any closer he didn,t want to touch mums belly so I had mum bribing him with lollies, so he is only reaching up for a lolly, hahaha and with no.3 that is exactly how the little guy looks in real life, he is very fair and has a beautiful soft personality to match. I really appreciate all comments and if anyone doesn't like something for whatever reason ,I would love tips and advice on what you would do it if was your image. I'll post some more soon :lovey:

I love, love, love number three!!!! Awesome!

These are really good!! Nice work. I'm gnna have to agree with Heip on the lens flare though...I think no color would look better. 3 is my fav...very cute and great color.

Most reactions

Back