My niece's..... first shooting with me....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yea not in here often am I...... well my little niece is old enough to sit up now... so today I thought i'd get some shots of her......

I used my 50mm 1.8.... but I wanted to get in a little closer..... so on a few of these a put a Hoya close up filter +2 on..... think it worked ok :D

soph2.jpg

soph7bw.jpg

soph6.jpg

soph5bw.jpg

soph4bw.jpg

6. (same as 3 but sepia)
soph6sepia.jpg

soph1bw.jpg

Thanks for lookin ;)

She's a doll! Beautiful eyes! I think you captured her very well! How old is she?

O my gosh LOOK at those CHEEKS!! Pinch em for me ;) Great photos and yes the last one is great.. Love the big eyes!

Thanks girls.... :D

Alison..... she's just over 10 months old...... she's called sophie :mrgreen:

What a little sweetie. She doesn't mind smiling at her uncle Arch, does she? ;)

I would prefer to see both eyes in focus...probably the filter softened the distant one in these shots. That makes the last one the best of the series for me, since she is sitting head on. Just personal preference! Love the contrast in that last one, too. :thumbup:

You can post her pictures anytime; she is a beautiful baby! :D Would love to see more of her.

Thanks guys :D

...and terri..... yea she smiles at me.... as long as i'm not snearing like normal :lol: ........ i see your point about both eyes not being in focus (apart from the last).... i knew the dof would be shallow with that filter on... but im ok with that.... i must do some more like the last tho.... it seems the most popular. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back