My NYE party sum-up

sushi! :drool:

Yeah, I'm waiting for the best of the 300 MB...
:popcorn:

Zero hangover tricks that work for me. But I only need this when I drink beer. For some reason the hard stuff and Guinness never give hangovers.

Big fatty hamburger before you go drinking. Something about the fat coating your stomach. I did not believe it until I tried it.
As much water as you can down before you pass out. Kind of tricky depending on how much you drank and how hard you pass out.
Loads of coffee in the morning.
Hmm? That’s all I do?

It doesn't coat your stomach. It's just fat dissolves in alcohol so the alcohol isn't metabolised until the fat is and so takes affect slower.

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to hangovers. They're never bad at all. The worst I get is a slight sick feeling in my stomach and thats only really after a big night. No headaches or anything.

Looks like debauchery at it's finest.

Alexandra said:
it was "state of art" debauchery :lol:

You know, I almost went to Montreal for New Years.

I here the debauchery there is on a whole new level.

sure do drop by next year. If you never celebrated new year with montrealease russians, you've seen nothing yet.

Alexandra said:
sure do drop by next year. If you never celebrated new year with montrealease russians, you've seen nothing yet.

or in Poland :) Alexandra, i think we have many simmilar customs as far as partying goes:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back