My shutter finger hurts!

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hah...

I got really angry this morning and there wasn't anything soft around... so I punched something hard a few times... Now my right index finger hurts... It's my shutter finger, my writing finger, my mouse clicking finger, one of my typing fingers... every time i click the mouse, it hurts!

Just thought I'd let you all know :) Because I'm bored :( lol

You will have to enroll in index rehabilitation! :lol:
Next time you should kick something instead. :thumbup:

Did anyone get any photos of you punching the hard object? If not, heal, repeat, have camera man ready.

Lol Dom. You're a mess!

Once that shutter finger heals, you might want to punch the number for anger management into your phone.

lol eddie... yeah I know :)

okay... so moving furniture tonight made the finger worse... I can no longer move it at the knuckle :( not swollen or anything but might go have it looked at tomorrow... I know it's not broken... I think I may have pulled something in it? I crack my knuckles a lot too... I du no :( This sucks!

You know the old saying, a penny saved is worth two in the bush.

lol Dom... I can actually still take pictures :) I am using my middle finger instead of my index finger on the shutter ;)

I MIGHT attempt the low key lighting again tonight and do it as a self portrait as bitter suggested...

I'm not totally sure if I am understanding how to get the low key effect though... Like where should my light be in relation to my subject? Should my shutter speed be fast and aperture be small to make it even darker?

What I might actually do is just take a picture of my injured shutter finger (I have a wireless shutter release too) :) lol

Try sidelight. Get in the habit of staying away from f/5.6, move up to f/8 to f/11.
With a clamp light you can bring the light in close, IE if you hold it on your lap as you are sitting down and point it up towards your face, you can probably shoot at 1/400.

You just have to use the light so it creates shape with light and dark. There are lots of examples you can try to recreate if you Google Image the term.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back