My trip in a nutshell...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Antics. Pure Antics. No time to relax or have fun at the beach with friends.

God or Karma or whatever, hates me.

I have made the best of things though. And I love a good adventure so all the crap that's happened makes this trip interesting and fun.

Right now I'm staying in an amazing Hostel in Faro. Literally, this place is better than any hotel I've paid for anywhere, and it was only 48 Euros/night.

Even the appartment that I stayed in in Albufeira was crap and I paid 180 per night for that thing (I actually split the cost on that with someone...who now owes me money...just part of the adventure).

Can't wait to get somewhere where I can resize some of my wedding pictures and show you. Bride and groom were great to the camera and with a setting like Albufeira for your wedding I couldn't really take a bad picture.

Hope everyone is well!

Paul

sounds good base, you'll have to expand further on why god/karma hates you when you get time!........ sounds like this pics should be good tho ;)

Just went out for the day taking pictures of Faro and got home to realize i've been using 1600 ISO all day. All my pics are effing grainy.

FAK!!!

seriously...now i'm upset.

Karma, what did I do to you. I'm a good person. Why. Why have you forsaken me.

bace said:
seriously...now i'm upset.

Karma, what did I do to you. I'm a good person. Why. Why have you forsaken me.
Probably because you were a big mouth when you joined a certain photo forum..... :mrgreen:

I love karma.

Anyway, it all sounds good, and I'm glad you're having an adventure! :hug:: Can't wait to see those wedding pics!! That's the most important thing. Karma loved you that day. :heart:

hey, it doesn't sound so bad... at least you had memory card IN !!! ...

terri said:
Probably because you were a big mouth when you joined a certain photo forum..... :mrgreen:

I love karma.

Anyway, it all sounds good, and I'm glad you're having an adventure! :hug:: Can't wait to see those wedding pics!! That's the most important thing. Karma loved you that day. :heart:

You evil human being you. But you're right. Those pics are hot.

I think I only shot with 400 or lower that day.

bace said:
Just went out for the day taking pictures of Faro and got home to realize i've been using 1600 ISO all day. All my pics are effing grainy.

hate when that happen, I did that at Fort Jefferson in Keys not fun

bace said:
You evil human being you. But you're right. Those pics are hot.

I think I only shot with 400 or lower that day.
:lol:

Still looking forward to seeing them!

mentos_007 said:
hey, it doesn't sound so bad... at least you had memory card IN !!! ...

pfft, i forgot my memory card (which was still in the computer) and my main battery, i had to use a half charged spare which i was not expecting to use...

the pics i took were on a 64mb out of my mum's compact...

:(

Well, the trip ended with no crappy ness. I even scored one of these...

88_20.JPG

Keep an eye on the galleries for pics from the trip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back