Name 6 weird things about you.

1. There is this particular jeans that I wear almost always. Jeans are like soul mates. You just can't love everyone.
2. Night Owl - 4-5am is a breeze (not always though). But I'd like to wake up at least by 7 or 8am. Or else I'd feel like I've wasted a day.
3. I like 'reading' handwritings. It can say a lot about the person.
4. I prefer to have tea, the first thing in the morning.
5. I'd rather jump off of the Eiffel Tower, than go shopping with the women folk in the family.
6. I'd often honestly wish that they should have huge machines (the ones they use in junk yards) by the highway, which would pluck off slow cars in the speed lane and dump 'em in a huge pit or something.
7. Magazines/Books addict. mmmmmmmmm :drool:
8. Speaking of books, I could never ever fold the corner of a page to bookmark. Books are treasures.
9. I have a box of goodies from FreeStyle for developing film since couple of months. But I haven't touched it yet.
10. I have a broad range of interest in music - Bach, Zakir Hussein, Abba, Metallica, Craig David, Shiv Kumar Sharma... the list goes on...

1. I can not stand the feel of paper or cotton in my mouth
2. For many years I had a phobia of dark rooms.
3. I must remove bits of tape stuck to tables or plastic protective sheets on electronics.
4. I obsess over new things. When I am learning something new I will spend many many hours, weeks, months reading and learning about it.
5. I can not eat spicy food although I would like to be able to. After the second bite I dont taste anything anymore... just "hot".
6. I have not spoken to my Mom in 17 years.

6 strange things eh?

Im terrified of large bodies of water, and I cant swim a stroke.
I have 13 piercings.
My house backed on to a funeral home...and my friends parents owned it. We used to sit in the coffins that were in the showroom, and read comic books. ...that explains everything now.
I used to have two pet Ferrets, and 4 Rats.
I have a collection of over 800 hot wheels cars , still in the packaging.
I have had long hair since I was 17:lol:

1. I have an eye phobia. I cannot stand it when anything comes near my eye. Eye doctor tools, eyelashes etc, it absolutely freaks me out beyond description. I actually get nauseas (I have no idea how to spell that...) when I'm watching TV and they pan in and out of people's eyes or give any type of a close up. I cannot watch people put in or take out contact lenses either.

2. I prefer not to be touched.

3. When I was a kid I used to wait until everyone was asleep and then I would go around the house and make sure all the doors and windows were locked up tight. Sometimes making several rounds. I would also check to make sure all the light switches were firmly in the "off" position. This could take anywhere from 20-30 minutes every night. Can anyone say OCD? :lol:

4. I will read the "Vitals" section of the newspaper first, then the obits, then the classifieds, Dear Abby, letters to the editor and the comics before even glancing at the first page of a newspaper.

5. I have never worn make up.

6. I have (well, my family does) 11 cats.:mrgreen:

1. I love cars, engines and pretty much anything mechanical. Yet haven't driven since the day I passed my test in 2002.

2. At the height of my music addiction I was listening to up to six new (to me) albums a day. It was normally four though.

3. When at school I refused to do anywork and hated it. I'm now at the end of a pilot course based on the course teaching assistants do.

4. I can listen to music, play on the computer, eat and talk all at the same time with ease. But if someone is watching me do something I tend to get confuzzled or shut down until they're gone.

5. I can hear those cat scarers which humans aren't meant to hear.

6. I can wiggle my ears and my toes crack as I walk. I can also crack my toes at will, much to the announce of certain people. :twisted:

1) I buy books but do not read them

2) No skeletons in the closet, but I do have an old leg or two

3) I cannot recall jokes very well

4) I’m a machine & tool designer but cannot use tools with out hurting myself

5) I like Japanese food but don’t know what I am ordering most the time

6) I think education is a good thing, but I do not like school

I also like rock and country (that seem more common that odd)

1) I've read all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicals. Why? I want to be a Vampire.
2) I'm friends with all of my ex's except one. The first one.
3) I hang out with %90 girls and I'm not gay. Seriously. They're all hot that's why.
4) I don't think I really want to be a photographer when I grow up. I want to make movies.
5) I've been through a phase of every "genre" of music. I still don't have a favourite. I just know I don't like country (sorry for the country lovers)
6) I haven't taken nearly as many photo's as I should have with my new digital camera. I think I'm becoming a hermit.

1) i'm friendly to 99% of the people i meet, but for some reason am only open and talkative to less than half of those people, whether i've known them for a long time or just met

2) everytime i get out of my sister's or my dad's cars, i get static shock

3) i love education, but i consider school the spawn of satan, and thus do terribly even if i know everything in a subject

4) i consider basements full of stuff and only lit by incandescant bulbs to be the most irritating places ever

5) i only really begin to understand things when i explain said things to other people

6) i have a big butt

4. I have 7 toes on my middle foot
2. I like working
1. I have a yellow High-Vis fetish
Y. I once drank 17 cans of Red Bull and couldn't sleep for 5 days
6. I'm a fully qualified Oyster Sexer
5. I hold the World record for the most lies in one Thread
3. I can't count

49. I like to bump old threads up every now and then :greenpbl:

1. I have been fitted with non-original parts
2. I cannot play guitar and hold any sort of conversation at the same time - I can't sing whilst I'm playing guitar, but then again I can't sing when I'm not playing guitar either
3. I can (with one hand) remove a match from a matchbox, light it, let it burn from one end to the other, and never put it down at any point during the process. I can actually do this right or left handed.
4. I have a selection of joints that crack repeatedly on demand
5. I don't really like people that much and largely consider them to be a necessary evil
6. To me, trying to save the world and the humanity within it is a largely futile exercise - the world will eventually take care of itself - whether humanity survives that exercise or not remains to be seen

Most reactions

Back