Need a little help here

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What ONE do you like the most? Im trying to narrow it down for my website. As always, what sucks about these pictures? :)

46103471.jpg

46103469.jpg

46103464.jpg

46103461.jpg

dont ya hate moments like these :lol:

i love the first and second one ... i think they represent it well ... between the two? .... i'd have to go with the first

Yes, I agree: No.1 for the website!
Why are they so red?
I'm sure the intensity of the colour was the plan, this would not just "happen" to you, but it doesn't appeal to me soooo much. It's almost "hot" as a colour. But this is just my own impression.

now that i've looked at them again ... i'd have to say the second one :lol: ... not much help am i :eek:

the second one is a winner in my book :D

Ok so I have Dew voting firmly for both 1 and 2. (thanks for the help :) )

And LeFoto saying 1.

Im confused :shock:

Im not sure why they turned out so red. The lighting was pretty low but what was there was incandescent light and the shade over the light gives a brown/red glow. I probably also wasnt in the rite white balance. Ill mess with it and see if I can make it more brown.

:lmao: :crazy:

u sound like the hubby :p

I like #3. Than handle really says that there is a story inside whatever it is. I don't necessarily care for the cropping...but that's another thread.

metroshane said:
I like #3. Than handle really says that there is a story inside whatever it is. I don't necessarily care for the cropping...but that's another thread.

#3 is probably my favorite. But now people got me thinking 1&3 are the best. So Im even more confused. But the only thing cropped off that picture was some dead space to the left.

hot spot in #3? although it does show the dimensionality of the handle.

#2 would be cool with a water doplet or two... just a thought
i like it as is, too, of the three this would be my choice if i were doing a study in lines or dof.

what is the purpose of the image? what are you trying to convey, if anything, for this element of the website?

btw, i do like the colors, too. definitely inspire a mood- foreboding?

a stupid question: is it me, is there an uptick in the number of luggage photos lately? is there a reason for this?

I really like the color and don't think you should change it. Out of all of them I would pick 2 because I like the long view from this picture. One would be good if you combined it with the long view of 2. Kind of like getting the best from both worlds kind of thing. Except for 2 I think the others look like you chopped them up too short, but that's just my opinion.

Osmer_Toby said:
hot spot in #3? although it does show the dimensionality of the handle.

#2 would be cool with a water doplet or two... just a thought
i like it as is, too, of the three this would be my choice if i were doing a study in lines or dof.

what is the purpose of the image? what are you trying to convey, if anything, for this element of the website?

btw, i do like the colors, too. definitely inspire a mood- foreboding?

a stupid question: is it me, is there an uptick in the number of luggage photos lately? is there a reason for this?

The purpose of the image is for exactly what you siad. It inspires a mood. Im trying to put more detailed pictures on my site. I think these pictures do that.

I think I have seen one other luggage picture in here a while ago. This has been sitting in my basement for a while, it was my grandfathers from when he was a child. Hes on his death bed rite now so it kind of drew me into taking some pictures of it.

As is, I prefer #2. If #3 had greater DOF, I think I would like it best. I don't care at all for the colors personally, but then I have this thing against anything too brown or orangey. That's just me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back