Need advice on filters!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm planning on buying a Canon 20D and I'm getting a Canon 24-105 lens (has a 77mm diameter)

I know that I need to get a Circular Polarizer Filter and a Neutral Density Filter and maybe a Graduated Neutral Density Filter.

I am on a budget and do not want to spend more than $100.

I would really appreciate if someone could recommend me some good brands and maybe some eBay links.

Appreciate any help!

$100 is not enough for a good CPL, let alone a CPL, ND's and GND's.

Keep shooting till you have enough money to buy quality filters. (B+W, Singh-Ray)

If you use the search feature, or just become an involved member, there is at least one other filter thread currently running.

Just 10 or so threads below yours:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...m-photo-gallery/207040-ok-so-filter-talk.html

You'll have to find your own eBay links. ;)

Yeah, $100 is cutting it pretty close even for just one filter... If they were smaller, they would be a little cheaper, but I think you're going to have a hard time finding a good 77mm filter for under $100...

Gotta agree with KmH here - better to go without for a while longer and save up for the right thing.

I have the same lense and i spent i think about 125 for the circular polarized and 75 for the neutral density. They are both hoya filters and work great. I just got a lee filters graduated neutral density yesterday. It was 100 for just the glass and another 100 for the filter holder. So for those 3 filters i have spent roughly 400 bucks. Just an fyi.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back