Need comments on some photo I have

Welcome to the forums, Glenn. I have to say that's a really interesting way to discover this group. :lol:

This is, in a way, too funny. You see, I am a medical student in the Caribbean and I am $170,000 in debt and I do ask people in church for financial help...

However, Justin (I also have other names for you that I have found - as well as phone numbers and addresses) you have stolen photographs from a medical student who also happens to be a photo / videojournalist with over 22 years experience. My lawyers have successfully prosecuted copyright infringement lawsuits against AP, Reuters, Time, CNN and many other slimeballs such as yourself.

You will be getting a visit from a Deputy with the lawsuit papers. So will Photobucket and GoDaddy. Thanks for paying for my medical school education dude!

Thanks to the members of the forum who ratted this guy out!

now it will be very funny if that ^^^ actually goes through... not sure why your suing photobucket and GoDaddy.. they dont control what people put on their sites..

What a tangled web we weave...

now it will be very funny if that ^^^ actually goes through... not sure why your suing photobucket and GoDaddy.. they dont control what people put on their sites..

But, according to the attorneys, they are responsible for moderating their users' activities. Anyway, the lawsuit papers have been drawn up and we'll see where the pieces drop.

Again, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I and my attorneys take copyright infringement very seriously.

But, according to the attorneys, they are responsible for moderating their users' activities. Anyway, the lawsuit papers have been drawn up and we'll see where the pieces drop.

Again, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I and my attorneys take copyright infringement very seriously.

make sure you keep us up to date

Dude.......... To the fullest extent of the LAW!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the moderators aren't blocking this guy because its just funny to watch this thread. Well it doesnt matter, no ones going to buy from him anyway, so nothing lost, besides a few laughs...

I have also tracked Mr. Nguyen to the island of Bonaire, where he is a student at St. James School of Medicine...

It seems that he has been ripping people off through credit card fraud. This also seems to have happened when he was on the island attending school, thus making him subject to the laws there.

I will contact the island prosecutor on Monday morning. I hear that the jails in the Netherlands Antilles are quite rough.

Again, thanks to the people who ratted this thief out!

I think photobucket will have some iron tight protections regarding events such as this - I am certain that they have happened in the past - a lot - and I think they will have protections in place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back