Need help removing something from photo

I'll check it out when I get home. I'm shopping right now in Lowes. Haha.

Cleaned mine up and then saturated the heck out of it. I may be wrong but doesn't insta dig that? I'm digging the flare, but that dot can come out if needed.
Erwin-170611-10935.jpg

PS- would be striking b/w too, but you can do that without anybody's help!

'Course you could just take most the magenta out of that dot and make it a little 'birth-mark', kinda like Cindy Crawford. ;)
Erwin-170611-10935.jpg

Flare can be cool sometimes if you move around and figure out how to angle the camera to get it hitting the lens just right to create the flare. (Shooting digitally that is, on film you can't see on the back of the camera at the time exactly how it will look.) If you adjust your vantage point when framing you can place the subject and objects where you want them (although this might be challenging to keep the other bridge out of the frame).

I had a numbers of frames for this type of shot. No matter what I did, the other bridge was in it! Especially with a ultra wide. You could basically touch other bridge from this one, that's how close it was! Haha.

Here's a picture of both bridges.

Erwin-170611-10918.jpg

Figured it was a tight space. I usually use short telephotos, then you can get in closer without really getting in closer.

Alrighty. I made some final adjustments.

Thanks a bunch @jpross123 You did an awesome job. I really appreciate it.

Color or B&W? I don't know which one I like best! I'm gravitating toward the color because of the flare and rust.

Erwin-170611-11809.jpg
Erwin-170611-11809-2.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious.

What genre would this picture be classified as?

Architecture
or sun stars

Most reactions

New Topics

Back