Need opinions on something...

JPooh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok so i was asked by a good friend to do up an e-vite for her graduation since she's graduating college.

I need some opinions and anything would help

15304_1266091169518_1146930056_30737560_6056006_n.jpg

Not too bad. I would change the bottom font type starting from 'April 2010 etc etc.' to a more readable font.

Otherwise, looks alright. The background could be more relevant to a graduation theme rather than some abstract spectrum, but it still somewhat works in this case. ;)

does the blue color have any significance?...like school color or anything?
the photo is a bit underexposed.
i think i agree with andrew that the BG seems a bit generic.
it almost looks to me like you popped her pic and info into a template you got somewhere. maybe make it more personal to her. multiple pics? some nice collage?

I agree with the first two responses. The image is underexposed and the font is a bit hard to read. Not a bad start though.

thanx guys you guys are always helpful... no it wasn't a template from somewhere but i did go off of ideas i got from Easter Cards, Wedding Thank You, Graduation Announcements, Lil’ Duck Duck... but i understand that its so generic that it looks like just a simple template that i put it in..

and as far as the colors go, no it does not have any relevance as it can be any color... as far as showing more things relevant to her, i need some more ideas i guess because she's a criminal justice major and i dont want to put guns and handcuffs in there... unless there was a subtle way of doing it.

you could go a more humorous whimsical route...add her to the cast of reno 911, make it look like shes in jail...idk. eh?

she is quite comical... maybe ill do something like that

^^ok scratch that... her mom is ultimately the customer and she wants something more formal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back