Need suggestions/help on which to buy

a2dadamm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this..

Here is my situation.. I just got a new credit card.:mrgreen:

And, I wanted to use it to buy a couple lenses and an external flash and maybe like a nice new case. I have a sony A300 btw. lol. so i was on sony.com priced out some lenses and stuff and then it hit me!. Since I dont have my own computer (share one laptop between siblings and parents) maybe i should get my own laptop. So i can use it for not just personal use but to have acces to my photos and be able to edit them when ever I want not always having to wait and stuff.

So.. should i go with the lenses? I only have a 18-70 mm I was looking at a nice zoom lense and thinking maybe a marco lens and a flash, or I was gonna do one lense and a nice HD camcorder??or a nice new laptop. both were within a few hundred bucks of eachother
What you guys think

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this..

Here is my situation.. I just got a new credit card.:mrgreen:

And, I wanted to use it to buy a couple lenses and an external flash and maybe like a nice new case. I have a sony A300 btw. lol. so i was on sony.com priced out some lenses and stuff and then it hit me!. Since I dont have my own computer (share one laptop between siblings and parents) maybe i should get my own laptop. So i can use it for not just personal use but to have acces to my photos and be able to edit them when ever I want not always having to wait and stuff.

So.. should i go with the lenses? I only have a 18-70 mm I was looking at a nice zoom lense and thinking maybe a marco lens and a flash, or I was gonna do one lense and a nice HD camcorder??or a nice new laptop. both were within a few hundred bucks of eachother
What you guys think
I don't think you should use the credit card.
I would get a desk top computer and not a laptop.
I would get the computer before I got a lens.
That's what I think.

I say get the one that would address your needs. Buying and spending for things you don't need, just because you can pay for it, is a bad spending habit. Good luck on your decision.

Cheers!

Captain Kimo

Most reactions

Back