I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He is my new avatar...it's basically what I see when browsing the new Forum.

Give it some time,Mike. It's a big change from the old format, but it's got some awesome new features. Have you checked out the help threads at the top? We're all learning together :)

Thanks Allison, I'm not having any problems with the new format...it's just too early on a Monday morning for my brain to take it all in. ;)

LOL! I know how that goes. At 2am I thought I was going to some how self combust from all these changes to take in :lol:

is it wierd that i see that same "kill them all" whenever i close my eyes?

md

MDowdey said:
is it wierd that i see that same "kill them all" whenever i close my eyes?

md

Not for you ;) :biggrin:

LMAO!! I've been hopping around this place trying to absorb it all.

The worst things are:

1) Losing the O-dog avatar. (Seem to have lost the pic on my PC)
2) I can't figure out the smilies. Obviously the old ones are still in use, but I don't see them and am brain-dead at figuring that stuff out. I'm waiting for the basic "for the dummies" thread to pop up.....

Terri, see if this helps...
hobbes28 said:
You have to go into the user CP, user options, and change the misc. options to standard w/ extra formatting options to view the smileys.

Chase said:
Not to mention that people have been posting like CRAZY since we've been back up!!!

that's for sure... I've been busy lately, and it's hard to keep up with everything! so i'm sure i've missed a lot of stuff :confused:

AlisonS said:
Terri, see if this helps...

Oh!!! Well, looky there..... I bow to you.... :hail: <<---ok, that one might be my new fave.

Chaseypants found Odin!!!! I'm gonna have to do a reputation bump for that! :hug2:

Thanks guys...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back