New challenge 10/21 - 10/27 Are you ready for your close up?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This week's challenge - post a macro photo every day. Since not everyone has a macro lens, we're going to use the term very loosely. The photo doesn't have to be 1:1 or an extreme close up of a teeny tiny bug (although that would be super cool!). You can define macro however you like. Remember one of the goals of the challenges is to get everyone out and shooting so new photos please!

ETA:
This is not specific to this thread but to all weekly challenges - the purpose of the challenges is to get people out and shooting and to challenge ourselves to try new things and to share ideas. Please try to post only those photos that you took purposefully for the challenge. Posting old photos from your archives kind of misses the point of the challenge. As there’s no winner and no prize, I’m not going to check exif data so we’re on the honor system. When the challenge week is over and the thread becomes a running theme, that’s the time to dip into old stuff if you have something else to share. Thanks for your cooperation!

Last edited:
XT2, 60mm macro. Custom Velvia simulation. Hand held. f/8 @1/750s, ISO 200.

Golden Delight
2017_1020_10174400-02.jpeg

See edit in first post! Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back