New DLSR shots

Thru_These_Eyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this camera on the 4th and am finally getting around to putting on the computer. (my boss exhausts me at work, and makes sure I take the exhaustion home with me :lol: ) Anyways, here are some pictures I have taken. I am really loving candid children shots. And I like food pictures! There is so much texture to grab. Feel free to critique, the more the better.:thumbup:

moses.jpg

kaley2.jpg

lillies.jpg

kay.jpg

5.'
meatball.jpg

The first one it looks like the focus is on the grass and not the cat.

The other ones are great IMO! 4 is my favorite.

Took me a while to figure out what the last one was. Meatball in pasta I'm guessing?

1 would be my favorite if it was in focus, so I go with 3 as my favorite. The last one is kind of weird looking, interesting, but weird! :mrgreen:

I like the 4th picture.
But everyone has his own taste so.... you might get different answers ;-)
I absolutley dont like the 5th one... not sure if it's because of the color or the way you did it... I guess I don't like both and the food you choosed lol

I absolutley dont like the 5th one... not sure if it's because of the color or the way you did it... I guess I don't like both and the food you choosed lol

I only chose that because of the texture of the meatball. I was amazed at how crystal clear this camera was capable of making objects.

But thanks!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back