new lens..

Oh man, I can tell I'm gonna like you having that new lens! Niiiiice shots with lots of detail. Keep snapping and posting, please?

Antarctican said:
Oh man, I can tell I'm gonna like you having that new lens! Niiiiice shots with lots of detail. Keep snapping and posting, please?
Me too. :thumbsup:

YAY new toy

love the sparrow shot, ok and the others

excellent shots ray!!..... enjoy the new lens. :thumbup:

Whoa....Sir Raymond. Stunning as always. Congrats on the new lens. Look forward to more stuff.

good grief ray, i didn't think it could get any better than what you normally post, but these are incredible. can't wait for more...

promise to remember the little people when you are a world-renowned, famous bird photographer... :biggrin:

Now I was going to complain on having to click on a link to view the photos but BOY was it WORTH IT!

Amazing stuff Ray, simply amazing!

thanks so much everyone

pacereve said:
Now I was going to complain on having to click on a link to view the photos but BOY was it WORTH IT!

Amazing stuff Ray, simply amazing!

thank you pacereve.. I post them like this so people can scroll down and see all the exif info for each shot., I am always getting requests for the exif, so this way, it's all covered.. maybe I should do a little of both??

Yet ANOTHER new lens???
Are you not beginning to save up for your trip to Germany in May 2008????????? You should! I expect that from you (;))! I expect you here, the whole family!

So you can take the most marvellous photos of all the birds I always only HEAR but never even see, let alone am able to capture as photo! But you can! You certainly can! Wow and wow again about all of these! And you meanwhile even know all their names, in English AND Latin! Too cool.

Amazing shots Ray. I didn't mind clicking on the links so much, at least not after looking at the pics. LaFoto, did you see the GREEN background in one of the shots? Thought you'd like that one. :p

Enjoy the lens!

Most reactions

Back