New Maternity Series: Shandi

I don't like maternity photos and generally avoid threads like this, but it's an RMT thread so I felt obliged.

And then there were #4 and #10. Those are very classy. I love them.

#11 is nice but with the dress the way it is my first thought was 'water broke?'.

#12 and the rest with the plaid and the black belt... I don't think the belt works and the plaid makes her look bigger than she really is. I think the fashion choice was bad here, but the photos are very good.

You made me like maternity photos. You're very clever :)

Very nice! I'm currently pregnant and can't seem to take this nice of picture so myself.

What post processing tool are you using?

Photoshop. Various techniques.

I don't like maternity photos and generally avoid threads like this, but it's an RMT thread so I felt obliged.

And then there were #4 and #10. Those are very classy. I love them.

#11 is nice but with the dress the way it is my first thought was 'water broke?'.

#12 and the rest with the plaid and the black belt... I don't think the belt works and the plaid makes her look bigger than she really is. I think the fashion choice was bad here, but the photos are very good.

You made me like maternity photos. You're very clever :)

Ha - an RMT thread? Well, I wish more people where obliged; since I have MANY threads that get very little response.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. We did a variety of things, and perhaps the plaid didn't work out as well, but we were happy with them.

However, on 11, you're the first to comment on the "water breaking" thing, which is strange because I thought it while shooting it. I initially had the idea in mind to just crop it up (As I did in other photos) but I sort of liked the parallels there; water and pregnancy sort of go hand in hand together in that regard.

Maternity, pregnancy, birth, it's all very nature-centric to me. It's one of the most natural things you can do; hence all the natural settings I used for these pics.

Thanks again,

RMT

Most reactions

New Topics

Back