New member. What do you think of my photos?

I quite like the one lone leaf on the twig. Knock out the 2 little stick ends poking into the picture from the top and bottom and I think it would be a pretty good photo. Just my 2 cents.

Also, it is much easier for us to comment on the photos if they are on here and numbered so we can say "Photo number 1 needs this an that" rather than saying "well the 16th one from the left on the row 4th from the bottom that looks like such an such..." trying to describe exactly which one it is, especially if you have a few that are similar in that gallery. Not trying to be a lazy, non-helpful, son of a you know what, just trying to help you get people to respond to your questions on the quality of your work.

Maybe pick 3 of the ones you like the best, and 3 of the ones you dislike the most, and say "Please tell me what you like and dislike about these and offer opinions on what I can do, or should have done, to make them better, et cetera."

Keep shooting! Read! Ask! Learn! Enjoy! =]

Images added for you people who don't have the patience to click on a link...

For those of you who do, it would be great to get some more feedback on gallery one

Thanks

Insulting people here will get you far.

Chalk me up as a "lazy person" who will no longer "have the patience" for this thread.:thumbup::thumbup:

p!nK

Going to have to agree with mrpink. No one wants to take extra time to go to YOUR site when they're already going to this forum on their free time.

Perhaps YOU are the lazy one for not posting photos directly in the first place and posting a link instead? Ever think about that?

Images added for you people who don't have the patience to click on a link...
:thumbdown: Obviously, you don't get it.....It is not a best practice to click on blind links posted by people with no forum reputation.

Haha! Went away for a night, came back and this thread has taken a twist!

Don't be disheartened, Maxhudson, just think back to those times when you're on your phone (or even on the computer) and you DO wanna see something but it's not right infront of your eyes. It does discourage people, to call them lazy for that isn't fair, people lose patience with internet after having to wait more than 8 seconds for a page to load, we expect things to be easy for us since it's leisure that brings us here.

ChevyBaby doesn't get it either.

It's not only about having to wait, or having to click a few extra times.

No no, i do get it, because i'm also funny and untrusting with links but sometimes for me it really is the waiting, i just thought i'd put it out there.

I just saw all the comments and thought 'ouch' but reading back, it is odd and lazy that hudson won't just pop them on here after numorous requests!

It's not necessary. I was commenting on how you missed the point. Then you started back-peddling and being a kiss-ass while trying to pretend you "knew it all along". :meh:

Kiss ass? Who's arse would i be kissing? How ****ing old are you? I'm not a prick, I've been using computers long enough to be aware of viruses... even the comment previous to mine commented on it so even if i was dumb enough, i would have read that comment and known by then.

ChevyBaby doesn't get it either.

It's not only about having to wait, or having to click a few extra times.

How is that not what its about???

If you guys had the patience to wait for a link to load and click through the photos, you wouldn't have been called lazy.

It is precisely the only thing this is about.

Maybe I was wrong to call you lazy, but you could have tried to understandwhere I was coming from and not completely forgotten the point of the thread.

I will mostlikely be sticking to PMs from now on to the people who have been helpful to me

:lmao: this has become such a ridiculous discussion.

Max, post up your favourite pic in a new thread and start over. Just pick one that you worked hardest on. I'd really be interested in seeing which pic you pick and looking at it, stand-alone - the problem i found with your site was that there was so many pics i couldn't stop on just one i wanted to keep flicking.

Most reactions

Back