New member. What do you think of my photos?

:lmao: this has become such a ridiculous discussion.

Max, post up your favourite pic in a new thread and start over. Just pick one that you worked hardest on. I'd really be interested in seeing which pic you pick and looking at it, stand-alone - the problem i found with your site was that there was so many pics i couldn't stop on just one i wanted to keep flicking.

Alright sounds good haha.

Itll be called "What do you think of my picture?" so look for it ;)

What do you think of my photos?

Http://hudson.zzl.org

I just got a new camera and its awesome.

I need some feedback though

EDIT: Ya'll are lazy, so I'm posting the good pics

Its not being lazy to learn the best way to post photos on a forum then to follow that for the best C&C. You haven't heard from the heavy hitters yet, I'm sure it will get more brutal. Good Luck and welcome to the forum.:thumbup:

If you guys had the patience to wait for a link to load and click through the photos, you wouldn't have been called lazy.

If you had the common sense to post images directly to the forum instead of being a dingle, you wouldn't have been harassed.

........I will mostlikely [sic] be sticking to PMs from now on to the people who have been helpful to me
:thumbup: Good idea.

That will most likely save many from always seeing: "This message is hidden because Maxhudson is on your ignore list." instead of your posts. :lmao:

lol come on come let's stop, he just got a bit carried away, we all have to start somewhere and make mistakes!

I look forward to seeing your favourite pic hudson and starting afresh!

Its not being lazy to learn the best way to post photos on a forum then to follow that for the best C&C. You haven't heard from the heavy hitters yet, I'm sure it will get more brutal. Good Luck and welcome to the forum.:thumbup:

I know this is hard to understand, but I put the link up so I could get feedback on photos that werent my best...

This is my website, so when people see it, I want them to see good photos, so basically, I am looking for photo specific feedback, rather than general tips.

"The best way to post photos on a forum" doesnt help me with that..

........I will mostlikely [sic] be sticking to PMs from now on to the people who have been helpful to me
:thumbup: Good idea.

That will most likely save many from always seeing: "This message is hidden because Maxhudson is on your ignore list." instead of your posts. :lmao:

Whats the point of ignoring me if you see all my posts anyway...

You should spend some time reading other threads around here. You could learn a lot from them.

I know this is hard to understand, but I put the link up so I could get feedback on photos that werent my best...

This is my website, so when people see it, I want them to see good photos, so basically, I am looking for photo specific feedback, rather than general tips.

Well post what you think SPECIFICALLY are your best photos, and we will give you SPECIFIC feedback on them. There's no reason for me to go through your Java based site and individually critique your array of unnumbered photos.

You've got a long way to go, so whether you receive "photo specific feedback" or even "general tips", I'd take it and run with whatever you get dealt because it will help you in the future.

Max: this community prefers to look pictures directly on the forum. Stop. You asked to be a member, just try to fulfill the local sensibility.
When I recently entered here, before posting I've read some thread and learned that very soon (is very clear), so I started posting my pictures directly even if, like many others here, I have my own photo stream in some place.
You post some picture, not many because nobody here does comments as a paid job, and the gentle people here will comment. It is not to help you in selecting the best pictures for your site, but to help you in developing your own taste: commenters give you one hint, you learn how to apply it to the rest of your production. Not bad for a free service.

And: lazy people never apologize... ;)

You post some picture, not many because nobody here does comments as a paid job, and the gentle people here will comment. It is not to help you in selecting the best pictures for your site, but to help you in developing your own taste: commenters give you one hint, you learn how to apply it to the rest of your production. Not bad for a free service.

And: lazy people never apologize... ;)

I agree, i didn't realise that that's why you wanted feedback, i thought you were just interested in improving your work, not editing down your selection.

I suspected that he just wanted a bunch of clicks on his website to establish a following and sell advertising. :scratch:

Now, I'm just too lazy to care. :er:

if you don't know which pics are good and wich pics are bad then you could learn allot by posting pics here on the site and having them critiqued. you come to this site, want people to go to your site, look at all your pictures and pick out the best ones for you? shall we wash your car and do your laundry while were at it? then you want to call people lazy for you expecting everyone to do all the work for you? do you not see why you are getting the responces you are getting?

I suspected that he just wanted a bunch of clicks on his website to establish a following and sell advertising. :scratch:

Now, I'm just too lazy to care. :er:

Ya because I have so many ads on my website.

Most reactions

Back