New on the forum - some photos

Graugart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

All new to this forum, just bought a 10D and was surfing the web for inspiration and when I found this awesome place, I signed up immediately :)

I'll post some of my photos as they come in on my new camera but untill then I'll just post a few of my favorite old photos. They are taken with my old Nikon film SLR and the last two with my digital Ixus v1. Not very good quality but I like them anyway - enjoy! :)

My girlfriend in Paris:
altan.jpg

One of my friends:
benjamin.jpg

Me on top of a mountain in Austria:
kors.jpg

My cat:
katten.jpg

My girlfriend in a danish forest:
skov.jpg

Comments are more than welcome!

Christian
Copenhagen, Denmark

Welcome to the forum.

I like what I see so far...keep them coming.

Great job! I like 2 the colors and softness to it are great. The picture of you cracks me up :) Welcome to the forum, looks like you'll fit right in here :)

My personal favourite of these is the first. It sooo represents the atmosphere of "Ah! Paris! See it. Smell it! Feel it! THIS is Paris - awww, to BE here!"

Lighting and focus are very good in your friend's photo, and the perspective of the cat in the grass is exceptional and lucky in one.

welcome to the pf,it's hard to choose a favorite, i like em all, i think perhaps #4 of the cat.. :thumbup:

The colours in some of these shots are superb. I look forward to seeing more :)

very impressive work! the last catches my attention the most :thumbup: glad to see you here and look forward to more from you!

Nice Photos. I like the cat pic best. Welcome to the Forum.

Most reactions

Back