New Photos!

Lula

Cracks-Up At Crazy Titles!
Reaction score
Website
lullabygal.blogspot.com
Here some photos taken while i was on vacation!

This one was taken in "Parque das Águas" (Alentejo)

Dscn0619.jpg

This one was on my friend's garden
Dscn0461.jpg

In the Lisbon (in the zoo)
Dscn0753.jpg

Dscn0719.jpg

I like this one best
Dscn0741.jpg

Give me some feedback please :mrgreen:

I like the first three. They're great. The last two suffer from unwanted zoo restrictions IMO. Oh, I accept you've done as well as possible with them - but a polarising filter mite have fixed the glare on the snake and I would have tried to get above the fence on the last one. Sorry for being critical mate.

Thanxx Guys!

No worries 2Stupid2Duck your critic is always welcome. The last pic i "kinda" played with the fence and i liked the result, But i know what u mean could it been better without the fence.
About the snake pic u said "but a polarising filter mite have fixed the glare on the snake " i'm not sure if i get that, could tell me more....

BTW Hehehe the llama seems so sweet i like the way of his eyes :lol: :lol:

A polarising filter attaches to your lens. The purpose of it is to remove (or add as it turns out) reflections from glass or water or whatever. It is a circular filter that you rotate to add/remove reflections. The filter also has the advantage of giving more true colour tones in bright or low light.

i agree with anja on the blues in the first one, but the whole picture seems soft to me?
and I really like the last one, and I like the "unwanted zoo" thing.
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back